Select a School and more
    my CNUSD logo
  • Search

Student Drop Request Form

Are you moving? Let us know!
Are you moving? You have options:

1) If you are moving to another home within CNUSD boundaries and you want to stay here at Eastvale, you can stay at our school by completing the following paper with our front office:
     a) Filling out a move continuance form.
     b) Update your address by bringing in a new utility bill.
This allows you to stay at our school through the end of the school year.
     c) If you want your student to continue at our school until the end of 6th grade, complete a Intra-District Transfer request.


2. Are you moving out CNUSD Boundaries and want to remain at Eastvale? You need to complete the following paperwork:
     a) Contact our front office with your new address.
     b) Go to your new district and obtain a release to attend CNUSD.
     c) Once you have the release, contact CNUSD Student Services and complete the Inter-District Transfer paperwork. 
     d) You must complete a release from your district and complete CNUSD Inter-District Transfer paperwork YEARLY to remain here at Eastvale. 

3. Are you moving or enrolling your student outside CNUSD? Please complete our Drop Survey. Be sure to complete all areas. You only need to complete ONE FORM PER FAMILY for students here at Eastvale. If you have students at another school in CNUSD, please contact them as well.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.